You're currently on:
Check over the festival details
You must purchase OFFICIAL WEEKEND WITH CAMPING tickets from the festival to use our service. Festival tickets are NOT included in any of the prices below.
A Festival celebrating Arts, Faith and Justice.
You will find us on the otherside of the bridge from the BIG WHITE TOP marquee.
If you are driving. Make sure you have a copy of the site map and follow the one way system to us.
1. Go over the racecourse (junction 50) and turn left (junction 51) through Early Curfew. Carry on along the tarmac road around the course.
2. At the junction turn right.
3. Turn left onto the first graveled / barked roadway on your left.
4. Just before you reach the tarmac road take a right on another barked roadway.
5. Turn right at the fork.
6. Tangerine Fields is on the right opposite the Big Top tent.
If you are on foot walk through the site and cross the bridge near the blue big top.
Any problems finding us please call our on-site team on (07423 768550) Please note: This mobile number will only be active from Thursday 12 noon. For enquiries prior to this time please contact our office via our contacts page
Toilets and Showers
Tangerine Fields do not provide toilets and showers at this festival. All our customers will have access to the main festival campsite toilet and shower facilities
Greenbelt is an independent Christian charity working to express love, creativity and justice in the arts and contemporary culture in the light of the Christian gospel.
Website - www.greenbelt.org.uk